Colonial Dental Lab uses IPS e.max for its veneers, inlays/onlays and crowns and bridges because e.max provides strength, durability and esthetics. IPS e.max delivers the ultimate in metal-free esthetics and strength utilizing both press and CAD/CAM technologies. Designed with versatility and simplicity in mind, IPS e.max lets us select from highly esthetic and strong lithium disilicate giving us the ability to achieve beautiful restorations in any clinical situation.
IPS e.max provides outstanding esthetics, high strength, and predictable shade matching even with difficult combination cases. Our laboratory produces the highest quality esthetic restorations using the most progressive fabrication methods with the industry’s most innovative materials.
- 400 MPa flexural strength
- Lithium DiSilicate glass crystals
- Waxed to contour
- Can build on enamel porcelains
- Bondable and cementable
- Single esthetic crowns and some bridges
- Stronger than Leucite re-enforced
- Predictable contours
- Natural variations of color and translucency
- All options from temporary to permanent
- Inlays, onlays, crowns, some 3 unit bridges