Colonial Dental Laboratory is a Zirlux Certified Laboratory. We provide highly aesthetic, highly translucent monolithic or layered Zirlux restorations. You can prescribe Zirlux for copings, crowns, bridges including long span bridges, inlays and onlays. Zirlux full contour Zirconia provides you with a non-metal alternative to a traditional PFM that exceeds both clinical and patient demand for superior aesthetics, strength and function. We can fabricate even the most challenging cases using our state of the art CAD/CAM technology.
- High strength (≥1100 MPa flexural strength)
- Conservative preparations (0.5 mm minimum thickness)
- High Translucency (Increases aesthetics)
- Biocompatible (Medical-grade zirconia)
- Easily polished (Provides low enamel wear)