Through the utilization of ATLANTIS patient-specific abutments, Colonial Dental Laboratory is here to help simplify your implant restoration process. Don’t bother with parts and pieces – just take an implant-level impression and send it to us and we’ll take care of the rest. In return you will receive an abutment that is uniquely designed from the final tooth shape for optimal function and esthetics. ATLANTIS abutments are available for all major implant systems in the materials you want and in cement-retained options. It is also available in a single-tooth, Zirconia screw-retained restoration.
So, when you are looking for implant restorations of the highest precision and quality available, trust us to provide you and your patients the best result possible.
Colonial offers patient-specific abutments:
- Atlantis Abutment, titanium for PFM, e-max, zirconia or Captek crown.
- Atlantis Abutment, Goldhue for PFM, e-max, zirconia or Captek crown.
- Atlantis Abutment, zirconia for e-max or zirconia crown.
Call us today at 800-822-0477 to take advantage of our special offers!
- Patient-specific CAD/CAM abutments designed from the final tooth shape, using CAD/CAM software
- High precision and quality every time
- Available for all major implant systems
- Provide optimal support and retention of the final restoration
- Promote soft-tissue management
- Because ATLANTIS™ abutments are individually designed, costs for precious metals, such as gold alloy, can be reduced